How many copies would you like to buy?
Modern Studies in Property Law - Volume 8
Add to Cart Add to Cart. Add to Wishlist Add to Wishlist.
- Real-Time Systems Engineering and Applications?
- Modern Studies in Property Law - Volume 7.
- Rabindranath Tagore: Perspectives in Time.
- Social Transformations in Archaeology: Global and Local Perspectives (Material Cultures);
- Modern Studies in Property Law 2012?
This book contains a collection of peer reviewed papers presented at the ninth biennial Modern Studies in Property Law conference held at the University of Southampton in March It is the ninth volume to be published under the name of the Conference. The Conference and its published proceedings have become an established forum for property lawyers from around the world to showcase current research in the discipline.
This collection reflects the diversity and contemporary relevance of modern research in property law. Following a foreword from the keynote speaker at the Conference, Queen's alumnus Lord Kerr of Tonaghmore, the chapters address a range of issues, from the nature of land law and property rights, through claims to the home and digital assets, to the growing debate on the nature of public property.
- Business Continuity Management: Building an Effective Incident Management Plan;
- The Illustrated Man.
- Strip for Violence.
- Modern Studies in Property Law: Volume 2 (2) - AbeBooks: ;
- Copycats: How Smart Companies Use Imitation to Gain a Strategic Edge.
- One Nation Under-Taught: Solving Americas Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Crisis;
The conference provides a unique opportunity for research students in property law or those who have recently finished their research studies in the area to present their work, make contacts, and receive feedback. As well as paper presentations, the PGR conference will also include a session on careers advice.
Delegates are also encouraged, where possible, to attend the main MSPL conference, and a reduced registration rate will be available for current postgraduate students. UCL is located in the heart of the Bloomsbury district in London and is surrounded by a wealth of accommodation to suit all budgets.